God please give me a signal. What I must doing now?? I don’t now what I must to do….
To many things thats should I do…
- my final project
- my ambition, I want to be a champion in LKBB at 26 januari 2008 (lomba ketangkasan baris - berbaris)
- my dream, I want have a girl friend, whehehehehe………almosh 4 mounth am single…hiksss…..
my final project
huhhh…….make me headache….not clear……bored…..until now I never touch my job……always couching pasus…wkakakakak……I hope, I will receipe a meseage from heaven…..”god make me easy to do it my final project…..aminn”
my ambition
I wanna go…go…go……
I wanna fight….fight……fight…..
I wanna win…win…win…..
I wanna go…fight….PASPANAH…..
PASPANAH is the name of the organization that I couch……it’s the time…!!!!......its the time for PASPANAH to be No.1………like Martin Luther says…” I HAVE A DREAMS…”………yes….same with me……same with us……same with my team….”WE HAVE A DREMAS……….”WE HAVE A DREAMS TO BE A CHAMPIONS..”…….i don’t care who is the chalanger……I don’t care who is the judge……I don’t care they are good school who have a lot of sporter…….i am only care, my team come to the beatle……I am only care, my team would be show the best……and I am only care my team would be take the thropy., not for other scholl but for our scholl……for my scholl……for my almamater…..5 JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL………I would’t late other school take my thropy……..
My dreams
Hehehehe……..when, I will find a new one????........mmmm……I am thingking about a girl….her name is E----…….i don’t know…!!!!....am not sure about my fealling…….sometime, she is walking around in my mind….ussualy when I hear a song from ari lasso feat bunga, the title is aku dan dirimu……may be that song have a memory about her….coz I knew that song from her…….she is not my tipe…. she is funny…..she is great…..but I scared, she’s looked me not from my attitude but from another side……like anyother guys…..i need a love……..i need a person who care to me…….i need a person to shareing…….but…”when I will found the new one..????”……I always thingking….” i want to get an ideal girl…..my of tipe of course…..”………..whelelelele,,,,,,
Soooooooooooooooo…………………….
What shoulddddddd I doooooooooo…………..!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which one that should I do first..?????
.jpg)
Posting Komentar